Brand new Year’s Essential Recipes: Protein Blueberry Pancakes
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so it only makes sense that we provide you with all the deliciousness of a high protein Blueberry Pancake. This modified morning staple has added protein to start your day off right. People say the hardest part of sticking to a New Year’s goal is the sacrifices they have to make in their diet. Not today! You get you some blueberry pancakes and stick to your goals at the same time!
Yields: 2 Servings | Serving Size: 2 Pancakes
Calories: 158 | Protein: 17g | Fat: 3g | Net Carb: 11g
Fiber: 8 g |
Prep Time : 5 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Total Time: 13 min
¼ cup water
3 tablespoons blueberries
1 ½ tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
1 tablespoon oat flour
1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- In a mini blender, blend the Quest Protein Bar into a fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Quest Protein Bar powder, Quest Protein Powder, water, oat flour, applesauce and blueberries.
- Spray a griddle with cooking spray and heat to 300°F, or spray a large nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over low-medium heat.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1 to 2 minutes each side, or until golden brown.
- Stack ’em up and enjoy!
El Paso Homes For Sale