We received a copy of this guide from Crossway to review. All views are my own. The Holy bible is an epic story that lets us know how God made the world plus why we are here. He lets us know that his son Jesus passed away on the cross for our sins plus was raised from the dead.
The post 3 Tips For Reading through The Bible In 2019 made an appearance first on Elastic Workout.
“ Quest & NASM 90 Day time Transformation Challenge” Contest Official Competition Rules NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES PLUS WASHINGTON D. C., 18 YEARS OLD AND OLDER ONLY 1. Sponsorship plus Eligibility This Contest is subsidized by Quest Nutrition.
This season marks my third year going through the Bible and I picked Reading through God’ s Story: A Daily Chronological Bible which uses a six day time a week reading plan to read through the whole Bible in 365 days. 2 yrs ago I started in the Matt and read to Revelation after which made my way to.
The post What I Learned through Reading the Bible appeared initial on ricktouchstone.com
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so it only makes sense that we provide you with all the deliciousness of a high protein Blueberry Pancake. This modified morning staple has added protein to start your day off right. People say the hardest part of sticking to a New Year’s goal is the sacrifices they have to make in their diet. Not today! You get you some blueberry pancakes and stick to your goals at the same time!
Yields: 2 Servings | Serving Size: 2 Pancakes
Calories: 158 | Protein: 17g | Fat: 3g | Net Carb: 11g
Fiber: 8 g |
Prep Time : 5 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Total Time: 13 min
- In a mini blender, blend the Quest Protein Bar into a fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Quest Protein Bar powder, Quest Protein Powder, water, oat flour, applesauce and blueberries.
- Spray a griddle with cooking spray and heat to 300°F, or spray a large nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over low-medium heat.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1 to 2 minutes each side, or until golden brown.
- Stack ’em up and enjoy!
At Quest we have hundreds of sweet recipes, but this year, we wanted to equip you with something a little more savory. That’s why everyone should try their hand at these incredibly delicious Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers. They’re easy to make, will be a definite crowd-pleaser at parties, and have 9g of protein per two poppers. Check out the full recipe below and treat your taste buds today.
Volcanica coffee, when you want the best
BACON WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPPERS
Yields: 8 Servings | Serving Size: 2 Poppers
Calories: 111 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Net Carb: 2g (.5g sugar)
Fiber: 0g |
Prep Time : 15 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Total Time: 45 min
BACON WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPPERS
- 1 bag Quest® Cheddar & Sour Cream Protein Chips
- 8 jalapeño peppers
- 4 slices of bacon (cut in half)
- 6 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 2 1⁄ 2 ounces sharp light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄ 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly whisked
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice each jalapeño in half and remove seeds and membranes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Hand crush Quest Protein Chips™ into crumbs and place into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each jalapeño half.
- Place egg white in a bowl that’s big enough to fit one of the jalapeño halves.
- Dip each jalapeño half in egg white and coat with chips.
- Wrap each jalapeño with half a slice of bacon.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add poppers to dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve.
Since everyone you know will have a birthday celebration this year — also because you ought to have birthday cake waffles.
Chances are you’re going to have a birthday to celebrate this year. When that time comes, we want you to be equipped! While the Quest Birthday Cake Protein Bar is like having a personal birthday cake all to yourself, your birthday deserves a little pomp. Enter these Birthday Cake Waffles.
Perfect as a breakfast or as an anytime celebratory dessert, this recipe will woo your friends and make your trek to reach your 2019 goals that much sweeter.
Look at the photo, get hungry. Look at the recipe, make it, get full on birthday cake waffles. Life is pretty cool sometimes.
BIRTHDAY CAKE WAFFLES
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 Waffle
Calories: 230 | Protein: 30g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 10g
Total Carb: 20g | Fiber: 7g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins (until desired consistency) | Total Time: 30 mins (including cool time)
1 Scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1 Quest Birthday Cake Protein Bar
1 large egg
1/4 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp sprinkles
Place Quest Bar in Nutri-Bullet or comparable food processor and blend until small crumbles form
Set aside 1 tablespoon of crumbles for topping. Place the remaining crumbles into a mixing bowl.
Add in other ingredients and stir until a batter forms.
Let sit for 5 minutes.
Spray a waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn the head to high.
Pour the batter into the center of the waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
Top off waffle with the remaining Quest Bar crumbles and add whipped cream.
Celebrate and eat!