Cricut Supplies Cricut Linen Vinyl
Our friends at Cricut have been hustling to offer the best Cricut Linen Vinyl product selection for crafting. Get creative and put across your message in fun interactive ways. These supplies are created to work perfectly with your Cricut machine. They meet your every need for fit and function. Cricut makes a big offering because their selection is huge. While you’re ordering your sweatshirts, hats, mugs, and other blanks grab the HTV or adhesive vinyl and get it all shipped together. Sign up for their newsletter on the bottom right of their page. You will get new deals straight to your inbox. A purchase from Cricut through these links supports this site. One of the most exciting things about getting a new Cricut is thinking about all the fun things you are going to make and all the supplies and materials you get to buy. But it can be a little overwhelming too. From vinyl to cardstock to iron-on and foil not to mention all the different tools mats and accessories. You will find all the needed supplies directly from Cricut. Click to see the Cricut Sale.
When it comes to materials, spark your creativity with hundreds of premium possibilities, all designed especially for your Cricut cutting machine.
Accessories – Whatever you plan to create, be prepared with these essentials for every craft and crafter.
Cricut® Vinyl makes it easy to personalize your home with quotes, window decals, and removable labels. You can even customize personal belongings such as media covers, car windows, and notebooks. Each package comes with one 12 x 48″ vinyl roll and is available in a variety of colors. Cricut® Transfer Tape makes applying the vinyl a cinch.
Cricut® Vinyl is easily removed, making it convenient to change things up. You can even decorate your walls for each coming holiday. With our large variety of Cricut® images and fonts, you can customize your home and belongings to fit your very own style!
Cricut® Vinyl sheets are made up of two parts. The vinyl is the actual material that will be cut and applied to your project and the liner is the carrier sheet that holds the design in place while the vinyl is being cut.
- One 12” x 48” roll Cricut® Vinyl in Linen, a bright white
- Complete application instructions
- For best results, carefully follow the cutting and application instructions found within the Cricut® Vinyl packaging.
- Before you cut, adjust your machine settings according to the Vinyl Kiss Cut Guide below. (A kiss cut is a cut that only goes through the iron-on film and leaves the liner intact.)
- If your final image will have multiple layers, use the Cricut Craft Room® design software to line them up as they should appear in your finished design. This will make the application much easier.
- Use the weeding tool found in the Cricut® Tool Kit to remove of negative pieces of Cricut® Vinyl.
- Use Cricut® Transfer Tape to easily transfer the vinyl from the liner to the application surface.
- Press vinyl image onto a clean surface, working from center outward, smoothing out and applying pressure as you go.
- For use with all Cricut® machines
Vinyl Kiss Cut Guide
|Cricut Expression® machine||2||Low||Med|
|Cricut Expression® 2 machine||3||3||Med|
|Cricut Mini® machine||3||2||Med|
|Cricut Imagine® machine||3||2||Med|
|Cricut® or Cricut Create® machine||2||Low||Med|
The various types of Cricut Products.
- Cricut Maker Machine – Versatile. Powerful. Revolutionary. Cut hundreds of materials with effortless precision. Cricut Maker® changes everything.
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine – Now available in an array of stunning hues and value-packed bundles.
- Cricut Joy Machine – Make a little happiness in minutes. This smart little cutting and writing machine makes it easy to personalize almost anything.
- Cricut Easypress Machine – Heat-transfer success without the guesswork. Whether you’re inspired by iron-on or Infusible Ink™, there’s a Cricut EasyPress™ machine for you.
Spark your creativity with hundreds of possibilities.
Designed especially for your Cricut cutting machine.
Essentials for every craft and crafter.
Tools make every project a pleasure.
Safer, more effective, and beautiful.
Go beyond vinyl and iron-on with basswood, and balsa wood.
Cricut Chipboard, leather, and more.
Experience pro-level personalization at home.
CUTTING MATERIALS (Vinyl, Cardstock, Iron-On, Etc.)
VINYL– if you're making signs, stickers for car windows, coffee mugs, tumblers, etc. these are the products you will want.
- Removable Vinyl – great for projects you don’t want to last forever. Great for rentals and more!
- Permanent Vinyl – great for projects you want to last, even though wear and tear
- Glitter Vinyl – removable vinyl with sparkle!
- Dry Erase Vinyl– perfect for labeling
- Chalkboard Vinyl – great for making calendars or also for labeling
- Holographic Vinyl – same as basic vinyl but with different colors depending on the angle you’re looking at
- Stencil Vinyl– use this if you want to make hand-painted signs or screen print shirts
- Disney® Vinyl – From Disney® to Star Wars
- Printable Vinyl– great for making stickers
- Patterned Vinyl – From Mickey and Minnie to Star Wars, watercolor, and cute hippos, add some fun designs to your projects
- Place your order
Cricut Linen Vinyl
Starting at $6.99
My Review of Cricut Linen Vinyl
This was my first purchase of this type. The cost was low, and once I placed the order it arrived a few days later. Over the years I have dealt with a lot of other companies and were used to getting okay quality. But buying directly from Cricut was the Best thing ever! The quality is amazing, the processing time was fast, and the shipping was fast too. I ordered a bunch of different materials for a big project that I created both logos and script. My favorite set of vinyl I have purchased. Easy to use. The color is strong and vibrant. I have tried other makes but I always go back to the Cricut version as it is far superior to anything else. I appreciate the smooth transaction and will be using Cricut for all my future material supplies, so order yours today! Get the pictured supplies Cricut Linen Vinyl (Aff), or see all materials Cricut Materials. Really nice, and the design process was super easy. The cost was perfect, the quality and the speed of delivery was unexpected! Only took about a week. Have recommended, and will continue to use.